You are Welcome!
The following excursions are currently available for free use :
- 10 main interiors of the Winter Palace
- Main interiors of the Alexander Palace
- Virtual panoramas of St-Petersburg
- 2 excursions from the Living History festivals in the Ivangorod and Koporskaia Fortresses.
Join our Friends Club!
For friends available:
1. The Hermitage museum. 192 main interiors with 2109 world masterpieces from the ancient times up to 20th century.
2. The Catherine Palace. The compositional centre of the Tsarskoye Selo palace and park ensemble is the Great Tsarskoye Selo or Catherine Palace – a splendid example of the Russian Baroque. Visitors are enraptured by the sumptuous de'cor of the Great Hall and the Golden Enfilade of state rooms that includes the world-famous Amber Room now returned to life. 24 main interiors with masterpieces and elements of decoration.
3. The Alexander Palace, Interiors Rooms. Here you can see The State Study of the last Russian Emperor Nicholas II.
4. The Amber Room in the Catherine Palace of Tsarskoye Selo near Saint Petersburg is a complete chamber decoration of amber panels backed with gold leaf and mirrors. Created in the 18th century, it disappeared during World War II, and was recreated in 2003.
5. The Saint Petersburg. The most markable historical and viewing places. The interactive maps to navigate. Only those places that really interesting to see.
Read the conditions